Summer Class Schedule
Stop the Summer Brain Drain!
Who is in Charge Here Anyway? Executive Functioning for the Adolescent Brain
Without the pressure of school, multiple classes, and grades, the teen brain can relax and become ready to absorb more and develop quickly. This intensive two week series of ten classes prepares the student for the upcoming school year.
- Do you need help organizing your stuff?
- Do you struggle to pay attention in school?
- Is it hard to stay focused to complete a task?
- Are you often forgetful?
- Do you procrastinate or have trouble managing your time?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions, then this class is for you!
Executive function skills play an important role in helping us to manage our complex lives. The ten sessions include:
- Learning modality assessment
- Organization and Planning
- Focus and attention
- Time management
July 29-August 9
contact Silvia at email@example.com to register